Tuesday, May 16, 2006

arriving next spring...



So my plane didn't crash, bonus. LA is wild. JibJab is wild.

This blog, I feel, will take a bit of a different turn from now on. I have decided on my concept for my film next year, as you see from the teaser poster above. In the tradition of Hollywood (which resides 20 mins away from me for the rest of the summer), I've released a teaser poster loooong in advance of the film itself. For the next year, expect most of the posts here relating to the film, almost like a production journal. I might stray once in a while though.

But yeah, very busy here! Posts will not be frequent this summer, but they will come.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joel Beaudet said...

CONGRATS on the JibJab internship! you deserve it, your work is awsome and always inspiring for me just getting into animation.

5/17/2006 2:27 p.m.  
Blogger h__z said...

nice to know you're alive, dude.

5/18/2006 10:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to LA!!

5/18/2006 11:04 a.m.  
Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

Likw to see you're on your grind this summer its very inspirational. Shoot I thoughtyour art was but reading that youre in L.A doing your thing....Congrats. Keep it up and hope to see what you develop next year as your independant cause i love your style.

5/19/2006 12:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. I absolutely love your artwork, so aside from the film project, if you ever get a chance to post more art ... please indulge. Do you sell any of your stuff as prints?

5/19/2006 1:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new phase of your career. I absolutely love your artwork. Do you sell any as prints?

5/19/2006 1:25 p.m.  
Blogger mikecarloooyeah said...

Cool Blog, you have some cool stuff up on here.

5/19/2006 3:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home